August 27, 2012

More Kisses

Levi is a sweet sweet little boy.  We love him so much - even when he is throwing a temper tantrum!  It is amazing how much I cherish our snuggle time now that Charlotte is here.  I look forward to those few minutes after Charlotte is in bed or in the morning while she is napping to spend just with Levi.  Perspective is constantly changing!  Anyways, I was taking pictures of Charlotte on Saturday morning and Levi came upstairs, climbed up on the bed with Charlotte and gave her a bunch of sweet kisses.  I had my camera out and just started snapping.  :)  Even if it is a little out of focus, I just love this image and plan to get it printed and hung.  Love these memories!


1 comment:

Alison said...

sweet! sibling love is tricky - always changing...and when you glimpses like this it makes it great :)