October 24, 2009

Back to Fall

Thanks for the few of those that gave their opinions on my Christmas card designs! If anyone else would like to contribute, please still do! I haven't made up my mind yet. I find it funny that I had the exact opposite feelings towards the cards I created. Number 3 was the first one I created and I thought it looked too simple. I do like number 2 {as all of you did too} but I also liked number 1. We'll see which one I choose! :)

Back to present day {let's not get too far ahead of ourselves!}...it is fall and the colors are finally starting to pop on the trees. I am not mobile enough to hop in my car, drive down to the lake and take pictures. But, I wanted something. Today is rainy and so I decided to have a photo shoot with my mini-pumpkin and gourd collection that are sitting on my kitchen table. Just a little bit of fall colors for ya'll. :)


Last weekend my lovely parents came to visit and to keep my company while Mike was away at Camp Willow Run with the youth from church. I was originally scheduled to go on the retreat but a gimp isn't much fun at camp. But they came to visit and brought their new pup! He is adorable and he and Yankee had a blast together - maybe a little too much fun. :) I snapped a few pictures of Paddington while he was stuck in my dad's arms. I apologize for the quality of these pictures - I took them quickly and I am still figuring out the 1.8 aperture {it is hard!}.

2 comments:

Mom said...

What a cute puppy! Think I know this one... he's grown just since you saw him last weekend. Ted is thawing out a little bit. He's going outside with Paddy now.

Gregg Hartsfield said...

Oh my gosh... he is too cute!!! Isn't Yankee the type of breed that doesn't shed? We're going to have to get one of those after Wags. He has way too much hair! Miss you guys!