September 29, 2009

Fresh Flowers

Can you tell that I have nothing to do but hang out with my camera & computer?? This injury stinks but at least I'm getting lots of time to work on my bible study material, read, learn more photography skills and do lots of blogging. :)

Fresh flowers in my house always make me happy. There is something about their color and life that adds an inviting and peaceful vibe to the house. After my injury my sweet husband and helpful sister-in-law both brought me flowers. Mike brought me pink roses which are just so sweet and look fantastic on the kitchen table. Erin brought me a mixture of yellow and orange flowers that make it feel just a bit like fall as you walk in the front door. Some pictures for your enjoyment. :)


1 comment:

Erin and Greg said...

I love the picture of the flowers! They look better in the picture than in real life haha!