May 14, 2009

No More Basketball Hoop


Yesterday afternoon I got an idea of how to get rid of the basketball hoop in our driveway. I got this idea from a blog that I follow (and love!) - This Young House. They enlisted free labor from Craigslist to remove some bushes from their front lawn. The people just had to come and dig them up and they were their's free and clear. So I thought why can't I do that with our basketball hoop? I'm sure there is someone out there that would want a free basketball goal. Sure enough I was right. A LOT of people want a free basketball hoop. So this afternoon the first person that sent me a 2nd email got their free basketball hoop. However, the deal was for them to dig it out of the ground - my ambitious husband beat them to it so it was laying in the driveway when they pulled up. Bye bye big eye sore!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That. Is. Awesome!!!