May 17, 2010

34 Weeks

Today marks 34 weeks!  And in honor of this milestone we had maternity pictures taken last night by Nicole Faby.  She did great (even beat the thunderstorm!) and the preview pictures are so fun!  We can't wait to get the rest of the pictures.  :)  Here are my 34 week stats.

How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 22 lb gain - going to stop answering this question!
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Sleep? Not great.  :(
Best moment this week:  Getting my maternity pictures done!
Movement:  Lots of moving!  Likes to make my stomach jump and move around. 
Food cravings:  sweet tea & lemonade
Gender: Boy!
Name: Levi Michael
Labor Signs: No but I think we have had a few Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Running and sleeping without waking up!
Milestones: No more traveling far away!  Got our last trip in this past weekend by flying to Ohio for a cousin's wedding.  6 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

Erin and Greg said...

I can't believe its so close! I'm excited to meet my nephew!