March 8, 2010

24 Weeks

We are now at 24 weeks!  Almost through the 2nd trimester which is hard to believe!  Saw the doctor this morning, heard the heartbeat and everything is looking good.  Here are my 24 week stats and picture:


How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lb gain
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Sleep? Not great.  I do a lot of tossing throughout the night.
Best moment this week: Mike being able to feel him kick.  :)
Movement: Yes.  Some days more than others.
Food cravings: cheese, yogurt, lemonade
Gender: Boy!
Name: Levi Michael
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Running - never thought I would say that!
Milestones: Feeling kicks!

1 comment:

Kelli and Brad said...

You look FABULOUS Emily!!! WOW!! I had the lemonade craving too...but not until my last trimester.