April 1, 2008

Weekend Events

This past weekend was fairly eventful. We didn't get to do the youth service project due to rain. Not much fun to walk around the neighborhood collecting canned foods in the pouring rain. So we'll do that another time!

Friday evening the lovely Laurie Hooten asked me to come over to her house to take her portrait for her business advertisements. We had beautiful weather Friday and Laurie has some really pretty flowers in her garden so we got some nice outdoor shots. I am so thankful for any learning experiences I can get. Here is my favorite shot from our little afternoon photo shoot.

I also hosted a baby shower on Saturday for my co-worker, Tabatha. She is expecting a little baby girl at the end of May. The party was fantastic. Lots of good food , many many cute baby presents (including a diaper cake - thanks to Lindsay!) and just a good time hanging out. I took so many pictures of Tabatha opening presents but here a few pictures. :)

No comments: