December 21, 2007

Time for Christmas!

So it has been a week since I last wrote. This week has been so busy...comes with the time of the year I suppose. We are heading to MD tonight for the coming week and I am nowhere ready even though I have been working as hard as I can on everything. Presents are not wrapped, I am not packed, etc. But I am so excited to have a week off from work even if that week is going to be filled with activities. I am going to have lots of time playing with my new toy this week. I'll be taking pictures of Christmas and all the wedding festivities. I will definitely have to figure out the slideshow feature for that!
We get the long awaited repaired car back today too. Right on schedule...but it has been almost 2 months. It was amazing how much damage that low speed accidents can do to the car. There was so much that needed repaired!
Well, if I am not able to write again before Christmas I hope everyone has a very lovely holiday! In all the gifts, parties, etc. remember we celebrate this holiday to remember the humble birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6

No comments: